Wednesday, June 20, 2012

straight ahead

That short trip to Baler has indeed done me good. I came back to Manila with a clear head. You see, things at work have been very unforgiving lately, and to be honest, the emotional stress I've been going through isn't something I signed up for. So I have made some decisions, and I thank the Lord that the succeeding events that have happened after that short out-of-town respite has led to clearer insights. 

I am excited to actually witness things unfold. I have asked for discernment and I have come to certain decisions that I know will free me of all the stress I've been wanting to get away from. And I'm so happy to actually have back-up plans that are feasible and logical and  organized. 

But how do I know that I'm on the right track? I feel at peace with the decisions I've made; I've never felt that way in a long time given the context. Things are falling into place. Now all I have to do is wait, trust and be still.
 

No comments: